Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 19, 2012

ICS Tribute to the BeeGees


The awesome feeling of waking up, knowing that you don't have to rush!
I really really had a good time with my Tribute band members. Ohh, the photo above, is set 2 keyboardists. I haven't gotten the rest of the photos ;)

Robin, Vicky, Me and Jon Budi.

I don't remember when we started putting in hours of practice time, sacrificed our sleep, got shelling from the 'upstairs' people, sleeping late after practice and coming back early for practice bla bla, but I was enjoying every moment of it. Being part of this Tribute family is one of the best moments I ever had in Icom! It was the right timing for me to join- the people, the band, the semester workload. This Tribute is my first and the last. I love each and every one in this tribute. Be it the person who packed lunch and dinner for us, the macho guys who carried my Kronos up and down, left right centre, the person who held the walkie-talkie just to make sure everyone is in place, the person who arranged the chairs and the ones who played in the band... EDIBODI! I love them from the bottom of my heart. Everyone has put in so much effort, everybody is a somebody in this production.

The unforgettable moment was when our band leader, Robin, formed a circle with our band members, and he decided to take time to pray. I had the privilege to lead my group into prayer! Totally unexpected, and I am so honoured. We have 9-10 people in our band, and all us were a believer. I also remember there was once, during practice, we actually jammed on all the cool Planet Shakers and Hillsongs songs like Break Free, Take Take Take It All, Time Has Come, Hosanna etc. Coz everyone knows the song and everyone served in church before! My heart goes out to some and I really ask JC to remember them, visit them and show them that You love them very much and it's the devil who condemns them and not You.

To have the gifts and talent in music, to be able to play an instrument so skillfully, is the greatest and highest calling. An army is going to be raised, musicians for Christ to take place, all in time, soon. This I believe! God's favour will always be with those who have the heart for Him. Love Him, time is running out, life here is short.


Okie, this is so sakai hehe, but I'm so proud to be an ARTIST. Felt like a superstar :P
Sorry for the mirror-imaged.

No comments: