Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 19, 2012

So this is what happened.

I had some fun, crazy 3 weeks. Shall put them all in point form because I'm lazy to organized them in sentence. Teehee. It all started with... Arranging assignment (Asg).

  • Didn't have a good sleep because I was working hard on this project with my friend, WeiHsing. Day after day after classes, we reached home around 9pm and started that killer Asg. We didn't sleep all night for at least 3 days consecutively. 
  • Then came the week to hand in. We were both late for 20mins and we were extremely exhausted. I'm praying for a miracle and I believe it's already a done deal. God's favour went forth ahead of us.
  • Plus, we have like hours of tribute band practice that time. Every evening starting from 6pm till 12-1am. Not to mentioned, our band got shelling. We needed to work on so many areas- the details that count.
  • Because I was sleep deprived, my mind wasn't alert enough to walk through my day. I became absent minded : Thought I lost my tribute scores but it was in the recital hall, misplaced my phone, did I lock my car or not and other stuffs.
  • I was late for church practice too that week. The 7:45am practice.
  • In that week, I also struggled with my teaching job. Should I ask for a salary increase because the boss told me that they will increase after 3 months, but now it's like 7th month already. I'm also teaching some Grade 1 students and they haven't changed the price.
  • I had to deal with 1 student who is a little playful and disrespectful towards me in class. Not sure how do I reprimand her. I guess sometimes, a teacher cannot be too friendly with the student. Else, they would take class time lightly which I do not want that to happen. I'm there to teach because your parents paid me to do so.
  • I gota be more generous in giving, especially time and money. Still in the process.
  • That time, I was evaluating all my actions and intentions. Coz what you sow is what you reap. It was a rough time. I want them to be good and God-glorifying ones, what I do, feel, think and say. I needed wisdom, to handle people especially.
  • And then came my PI classes. Hardworking is the word for me. I'm stagnant in/bored with my playing and I wanted a change, an improvement, my playing to be better.
  • Also in that week, I had a group presentation to do for Western Music History class. Crazy! Slept over at WeiHsing's place to finish up and 'vomited' everything I knew about Pop and Rock music the next day. We slept at 3:30am.
  • Almost every night when I came home, dad would bombard me with all his angry words and I was like really going thru a hard time. He was also stressed that week. But I know he needed to release his tension on somebody. I'm sure we all need that too at some point of time in life. So I became the punching bag for him. Dad loves me with his whole heart. This, I never doubt.
  • This week, I sent my Kronos for a repair in CK. God went ahead of me again. It was impossible for the technician to get it done in a day. And God is good. It was fixed in a day and I can use it for Tribute. BUT, I was fined with RM100 because I didn't pay attention to put to the 50cents parking ticket. DBKL fined me when I was taking out my keyboard from CK in less than 5 mins. Madagascar.
  • I also thank God for people who moved my heavy keyboards. appreciate those guys. And you know, in Tribute, anything could happen. Key changes like nobody's business, scrap this section that section, where's your stage presence I don't care you're tired or not this is the music industry and we all have to live up to a certain expectation of someone.
  • The fun is not over. Now that Tribute is done, I have round 2 Asg to settle. An essay and another arranging project. This time it's Big Band, with 7-15 horns in it. Mamma Mia. Plus, exams are coming up. Lots of stuffs to practice. Violin lessons are coming up too. Whee!
But today, I'm just gonna chill and relax :) Do what I like to do. Eat what I like to eat.
I had one and a half packet of nasi lemak today and fried my eggs this morning. And it's raining now! Loving the weather.
:)

No comments: