Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Anticipating

I really can't wait to pass this week.

Wednesday is the day to submit my Arranging for Horns- a super tedious assignment. It looks to me as if it's never ending! But it'll end... I really want it to end soon.
On Friday, it's my group's turn to present some "stuffs" (topics I can't recall from the e-mail) in Western Music History class. Gaaah, I haven't done any of the research yet, and we haven't discussed anything at all and I totally can't remember what are the topics we're supposed to talk about.

And...
Tribute practices.
I look forward to it. It's fun and tiring.

After this week, especially Friday, I'm gonna watch movies from my hard disc like the whole day! And enjoy the last few days of tribute practices before Tribute the day comes.
And then... more practice teehee! Here's the promo video :

Tribute to Bee Gees


No comments: