Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Anticipating my break

I'll be graduating from ICOM in 2 months time.
Next year, I have 7-8 months of break before going off to Berklee.
My first long break ever! (Okay, here comes the Malaysian talk.)
I never had a long break before. UPSR exam. I'm from Chinese school, all the subjects were in Chinese and no one in my family could help me. My Chinese school made us take the Kebangsaan BM papers (which was tougher) which was a shocking news to the first two classes of Year 6 pupils. So I studied like cwrap. After that there wasn't a break, I went in to Form 1 straight. Still studying like mad, all the way up to Form 3. Worked like cow for PMR exam. Even during Form 4 and 5, I was taking up tuitions like a kiasu. After SPM, last paper of Biology, I jumped straight for practice like mad for the audition in ICOM (cuz I never touched piano after my grade 8 when I was 14- sorry, if you think this is a show off but I don't meant it this way lah).
Lo and behold, tadaa, I'm in the music line.
I'm a happy kid.
Wonder what God wants me to do in my break.
Tho' I have some plans lined up already.
It's gona be exciting!

No comments: