Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

An Evening Walk


So, today is Tanglung Festival. Mom actually bought us colourful paper lanterns. This brought me back to my childhood. Reminiscing what we did when we were young with all our neighbours :

-lit up the tanglung and walk around the 'taman'
-lit up candles around our walls and gardens
-took 2 bricks and Milo metal cover tin and the 'masak-masak' began!
-we played this little game of catching 'bad people' in the dark and just run around and laughed so hard. I don't even know what was so funny about it but we just had a great time together :D

I missed my neighbours :) Without them, I wouldn't have had a memorable childhood.

My family and I walked around the neighbourhood. Dad took a picture of us with his BlackBerry. Kinda bad lighting though hehe.

I feel like a child today again :)

No comments: