Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Think again

If you think that I'm a goodie goodie Christian, that I'll always help you, do you a favour and do all your s*** , and plus, if you didn't ask me in a polite way and take me for granted, you be careful of who you're dealing with. I am not subjected to you, neither am I your servant. I serve only one Master and when I serve, I definitely make sure that I'm doing it with my whole heart.

I am not letting anyone pushing me around to do their stuffs.
I used to give in and thought that someone had to be the "peacemaker", but that's not the way.
I'm not a dumb dumb anymore.

1 comment:

Maiorem said...

As Christians, we're not called to be nice; we're called to be good, and there are times when being nice is not the same as being good.