Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another New Toy

Mommy bought me a v.i.o.l.i.n. today!

I'm all so excited with this new instrument.
I really am.
You have nuuu idea how much I've already long for a violin since... when I was a kid. I have always love violins. Back then in Mentakab, my BFF neighbour took up violin as her second instrument and I used to think how nice if I get to play the violin. She graduated recently with a diploma! :D

Violins are easy to carry around. They have beautiful warm tone (if they are played well) that gives me goosebumps. Although they are a small and handy instrument, they are difficult to be played in the technical part.
It sounds scary sometimes. The thought of "Will I give up half way?" and I told myself that I will persevere. But it's a dream come through for me though (Yes, this sounds cliche, but it is really like a dream come through today *smiley!).

I think violins are pretty, mysterious and... sexy hehe :P
My first violin lesson is coming soon and I'm all so eager about it, it's the same feeling as my first day of music college.

***

I believe that this is a new season for me- exploring season. So many new things popping up like fresh mushrooms- new opportunity, new work, new toy to learn, new mindset, new strength, new music area to explore, new choices to make and so much more. They are all coming in so fast and I'm excited and overwhelmed. My heart must be still and discern which is to take and choose wisely, nevermind I know when I ask HS, He will tell me. Updates coming up soon because I gtg now. Why? Where? I'm dreading for teaching tonight. Urghh, replacements replacements. Seriously?! Some of your terms and conditions don't make sense to me.
PS: I'm quitting on this teaching centre end of this month. It's a workaholic environment over there with no mercy and a kind pay, and I'm really upset about it. But, I'll be still teaching in the other music centre.

No comments: