Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

You decide for me

It's not about what I think it's best for me.
It's all about what He thinks it's best for me.
He has a better plan for me.
This, I believe it, with all my heart.
This, is what I hold on to everyday.

I thank God for the opportunities that He has given me,
To explore my interest and strengths.
Can't wait to start teaching!
And though the scholarship wasn't awarded to me,
I thank God for that to happen.
I thought that I would curl up like a ball and then cry and wet my blankie all night long.
Surprisingly, I have peace in me that He has plan B! He definitely has one since He's in control of the situation.

Whatever that has happened, I'd already given my best attempt in all that I do.
Now, it's just up to Him to decide- Yes? No?

:)

No comments: