Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, April 23, 2012

Degree Celsius on high

38.9 on a Sunday evening. Not cool.
I had this headache and fever since Saturday. On Sunday, God gave me strength to be His pianist in the morning service.
Today, I think it went up to 39c (+/-) in the morning and afternoon.
Finally, mom decided to bring me to a doctor.
Gaaah, I hate taking meds, especially when it comes to the swallowing part.
I've got this super scary looking antibiotic (colour and size) capsule to finish in 4 days time.

I think I'm overtired, been rushing here and there to teach piano and observe some teaching classes. Plus, I've got an assignment to hand in by next Wednesday and lots of practice to do. Can't wait to get started, but it's just that my whole body system needs... REST.

*** Super random fact:
When the body is under high temperature, all sort of dreams and thoughts came rushing to my head. I even thought about the boy who wiped his nose sh** on my desk when I was 8! Now that I remember his Chinese name, I just shrug.

So many things to do! I need some 101 lesson about time management man!

No comments: