Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Today is Monday

In case someone wonders what had happened to the Dafernie who always blogs. She's really that busy.

Okie. I've been applying some teaching job as a piano teacher in 3 centres already. Just this evening, I received a phone call to enroll 2 new kids for tomorrow's last minute lessons. Moneh coming in, like finally. I really want to have my own savings and not squeeze money from my parents.

I've been telling myself to improve on my jazz playing and the way I solo. Just this evening, one of my lecturers told me that being a jazz player is like wine. The older you get, the better you become like one. And I thought to myself, I'm only a year's old and 3 months of learning to be a jazz pianist. Still young. But as long as I keep improving myself, it'll be alright.

I still yet to figure out what are my interest and what are my strengths before I head to Berklee next year. I hope to find something in these teaching jobs, or maybe it's just the money. But I would love to get my hands on on almost everything- stage crew, studio recordings, film scoring, performing, song writing, music education etc. I don't know, if I ever have those opportunities. The music scope is so wide!

But one thing I'll definitely be doing is my ministry. Still yet to discover specifically on which area.

Gaah, gota help my sis to wash the plates now. Everyone's bugging me, so annoying! :O

Byeh!

No comments: