Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Being a glutton (again!?)

So, I gotten myself into food poisoning because I was a glutton.
Am...
Still am...

It was after dinner yesterday at Kota Kemuning with my family and I persuaded them to go for the dessert restaurant. Little did I know, the Fu Chok Barley that I've ordered eventually turned both dad's and my stomach up-side-down today. I think it was that bitter Ginko and the diluted Fu Chok that the cook might have been reboiling it for who knows how many times already.

Dad's one was more severe than mine because he ate most of it.

We both woke up early this morning, had diarrhea at the same time, kept lying on the bed and slept for the whole morning (we both didn't know what we went thru' this morning actually) until around 12pm, he came into my room. From there, I complained to him about my stomach and my head was in pain and he told me the same thing about himself too.

Feeling so bad about what had happened, he asked me to make him some orange smoothies, without ice of course. Yes, I did make him one, and for myself too. Yogurt is good for our stomach. I hope that this friendly bacteria helps our stomach and we're back to normal tomorrow.

Sowree!

Now, I have two food-phobia : Fu Chok Barley and Mango with Sticky Rice (this, another experience that I had in one of the road side food in Bangkok, Thailand 2 years ago)

No comments: