Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More than that


Perhaps...
There's just more than
crunching down carrots and broccolis,
and maybe some capsicums too
Though I never really love to eat them
But to know that they're really good for health
And that was why I chose to eat them.

Perhaps...
There's just more than
Doing what is right
and not to follow my heart's emotions,
neither should I feed and give in to my fleshly desires
Thinking that I've got it all this time.

Perhaps...
Doing what is right and good,
Whether I know the reason behind it or not,
But it's the right thing to do so,
This is what I call,
Obedience.

No comments: