Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sweet student

I did my first teaching job today and it was exciting. To see new kids walking in and expecting something new from a new teacher wasn't easy at first for me, but once I got started (teaching) and students kept coming in one after another, it became more natural.

An 8-year-old girl asked me in the middle of my class with her.

Girl : Where's my old teacher?
DW : She's no longer teaching you, I'm teaching you from today onwards. You miss her?
Girl : She teaches better than you.
DW : (@.@) (tries to find something to say) O-OOkkkiee, so what and how do you want to me teach you?
Girl : You play the piano along with me when I play.

She even asked me whether do I have any sweets for her. -.- I'm sooo bringing some Lollipops for her next week. I also reminded her to PRACTICE and if she doesn't, I'll eat up the lollipop in front of her. She briefly replied me that if I do that, she'll go home and tell her mom to get her her own lollipop.

8-YEAR-OLD KID! Sweet student?? Cheeky fella.

When I was 8 years old, I didn't even dare to talk to my piano teacher! Or make any eye contact with the teacher. To me, all piano teachers are fierce :P but that's not the truth :PP
Anyhow, I enjoyed my morning :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yerrr.this kinda kid oso got.
*fold arms*I say, give me LOLIPOP.*stomps feet*
Or I'll tell my GRANDPA!!!
LOLOLOL

Daphne said...

Lol, controlling kids and keeping their interest all the way in class = not an easy job! @.@