Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Schedules and kidnappers, any resemblance?

I sorted out my September Schedule (again...) and wow, what a relief! Check out the difference.
Month of July+August=Another Deep Breath Schedule


Month of September=Preps For Finals Schedule 2009



Call me a freaaak, but I don't care hehe... There's just so so much much things to do in life. Better start organising my day and days ahead. But now, after Theory Finals and dropping BK, i managed to cut down some activities.

Oh, I ter-forgot to intro my kidnappers.


Partner-in-crime (haha!)


Those meanies kidnapped my camera for a night and perasanly reviewed their identity haha!

7 comments:

Addison said...

XP

J-mes said...

WHY U DROP BK??? HUHU

Daphne said...

huhu james, catching my breath in all my subjs la...

The kidnapper just entered my blog =X

pb said...

lol.. they shud hv flooded ur camera with their poses.. tht would be funny haha

Daphne said...

hahaha...i'l show them what is MY flood right away nyek nyek

Maiorem said...

Hm...Angel has a brand new camera right? Hm...

Daphne said...

It's the WEES~