Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Looking for the best Doctor?

Sunday : 8.45pm

One whole day in church from 8.15am till 5pm.

How now I'm not done revising my theory?

Tomorrow is the big day!

*******
Monday : 12.01am

I was SO down with bad flu.

Still tossing around my bed, nervous?

Last grade, shall give my best try.

Lord, I'm so not gonna take any panadol or any flu medicine but just go to sleep.

(In the middle of the night it rained HEAVILY)

(Plus, I was in my shorts when I was having flu!)

Same day : 7.30am

Tadaa~ my flu is gone!!! Incredible?

Praise The Lord for being my Doctor and the BEST Doctor in the whole wide world.

Just believe and DO NOT doubt in prayers, Jesus definitely can do anything we ask for, depends on our motif. Our faith will heal us ;)

1 comment:

Maiorem said...

This is what I call faith in action, which is opposed to dead faith.