Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Monologue

Weng... weng....
*slurps*

*scratches*
*slurps*
*slurpsssssss*

Argh! It's already 2am and you're still bugging me? Heelo, exam is on Monday?! Couple more or hours then I gotta sit for Additional Maths and Bahasa. Ei, you! Wait till I get my saviour!

With much frustrations, I on my room light and attemptted my mission- KILL IT! So I waited for 10 miserable minutes with my "alertness" ... Ahah!! Saw you!! Think you're smart enough? But you ain't smarter than me! *Sprays* Less than a second, it vanished! Yea baby!

It bit me four times, the biggest attack was on my elbow- swallon- all done just by one hairy winged-body fella. But I killed it already!

**That same hour mom and bro got bitten by 20 mosquitoes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei yine was here
4 years no see
how are you =P

Daphne said...

hey, didn'y know u had a blog =D im doing fine here.