Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Of Blurness

The funny thing about starting school on Tuesday is I ALWAYS packed my bags with Monday schedule! Even my teacher, Pn.Suneeta knew my blur-ness since she, knew me the first day! (not taught me lol). So, better be clear for next week's first day at school-Tuesday.

It's our [student] culture on the first day after the holiday, we talked non-stop! We talked when we're on duty (we're all prefects), we talked during assembly, we talked in class before teacher comes in, we talked when teacher teaches ... Ah yeah, we talked too much and BM teacher called me as her target, again, to answer her question! Guess what, she's our Pengetua! Ehehe... Standing there rooted to the ground, I acted as if I knew what she was talking throughout our Komsas lesson. Pfft, my friends kept telling me the answer to her question but I kept getting confused with SO MANY of THEM!

"Kelas, siapa s'krang sama kategori dengan daphne???"

Obviously, I was the laughing stock again for the whole class.

Love coming back to school, following up with my mates, hearing all sorts of stories, most of it went "Ok lah my holiday..." or just "OK!". Good thing my school is just a walk away and loads of funny and embarrassing moment we've been through. Will blog about my mates soon ;)

No comments: