Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fantastilicious!

After that spring clean, I still baked!
Fresh from the oven, crisp on the outer part, soft and fluffy inside.

Orange+Raisins+Almond= My nutty fruity cup cakes =D

First step- Take out all the ingredients
In the middle of baking- Heat the oven
Final step- Savour and go nuts about it!

Three jokers waiting to eat, including me!
Daddy's face so red after drinking the dragon fruit enzyme haha
Mom supervised me, we did the baking. Oh, we even have our own secret recipe ;)
Well, you won't go nuts for baking them, but you'll sure do when you taste them!



What happened to the two?!

LOL

4 comments:

Melting Moments said...

Can I recruit you?.... I can smell the awesome cupcakes as it were. Fantasticupcakes!

Edward Tan said...

hrm...can I have 1 pls..?=P

Daphne said...

hehe aunty Bee, all thanks to my mommy, when im 18 u recruit me lah haha... eh edward, u want the crumbs? haha... =D

Cassey Raey said...

yummi!!! can i taste some =)