Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Spring Clean, again.

It's my third week of holiday! So I decided to clean my room. I've never felt like a super woman for a very long time. Now that I have a house cleaner on every Thursday, mum pampered us alot. While I was so into cleaning my room, i forgotten to snap photos for Pendidikan Moral Kerja Amal =.= Here's what i did the whole day.

I...

packed and grouped my things, later dumped all my rubbish! Man, I thought i did it for somewhere in March or May holiday. Found some very interesting old stuffs like my lisan paper


Long lost BFF- Faith Colleen Rundi We were very close in school, until she left for home school. That's probably the end of us i guess. I talked about her when I was in Form 2.

Oh, talking about groupings, I placed all my papers- test papers, song sheets, quiet time materials etc. and I found my primary school Pendidikan Seni masterpiece! Oh, the old times... Plus, i didn't know I kept all of my story telling, syarahan, cerita and public speaking competition scripts since my Year 3! Wow, the memories... and junk!
I had to sort out some things my friends gave to me, put them away into my Box Of Tears- both happiness and not-so-happiness. Every time I opened that box, there's this special aura that makes me, nostalgic. So, nobody touches it! Nyek nyek... I created my own Little Office drawer for my stationery too.

After the looong process, I vacuumed, mopped, mopped again, and then sprayed Dettol to kill the germs. I even washed my blanket, pillow case, bed sheet and comforter. By the way, my vacuum cleaner,

It looks like a SNAKE with BLACK SHELL!

Was trying out with flash and without flash lol, both still look like snake...
Not so canggih after all =D

No comments: