Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Choke" of the day

Yeap, I was savouring a piece of dark chocolate, sized as big as a "STUDENT" eraser. Well, I nimbled 1/5 of it, then I decided to stuff the whole big piece into my mouth. Being lazy to nimble it slowly, why not suck and let it melt in my mouth right? HUGE mistake! It nearly took my breath, more like my life away.

I was talking to my friend half way, by accident I inhaled air through my mouth (probably laughing?) and *GULPS* that 4/5 piece of chocolate sized as big as an eraser went straight down my oesophagus without any warning! Waw!! Getting up quickly, I dashed into my house and grabbed whatever liquid that is left on the dinning table. I swallowed two to three times at first on my way, not working! It went down, oh yes, but very painfully. The next thing I know, I wasn't breathing at all! Of course, water! My throat was dry. Surely, that piece of hard chocolate wouldn't go down well. It went down with a horizontal position, and I still can't breathe. I know the Lord has been with me. He told me to cough it out. Cough it out?! OKay! With my painful oesophagus, *COUGHS* on the food where my family members were eating.

"@#$%^**^&%$" ( Definitely not bad words, just some teguran by all of them )
They didn't know what I had went through.
After telling them what had happened, they went "Ooh" and "Wa!" and thanked God.

Oesophagus still painful, and too shocked to recall back. It was a hard but good lesson today.

In a split second, anyone could die of food choking. So please consume slowly, even it's just a small piece/chunk of food. Never take for granted of anything. This is the Choke of the day, not Joke of the day, seriously.

Thank God He was with me, if not, I'm back with The Lord and no longer blog here anymore.
=)

5 comments:

pearlie said...

I am glad you are ok -- scary ... and good oso you did not panic.

Wendee said...

wow...amen indeed!

Daphne said...

good thing i wasn't panic, wooh! God is my doctor =D

MarcusDS said...

i would choke on chocolate anyday..i could choke to death on chocolate..i could live with dat..or die..LOL..

hwz ur throat now?

Daphne said...

So U're a die-hard fan for chocolate i supposed LOL...

Throat is good, it learnt its lesson =D