Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Me being sentimental








with my childhood car...
Suzuki Vitara.
I was wondering, who it would ended up- please say it'll be with a rightful and caring owner.
WEE 1166 has been a good and faithful servant. Things It had done :
  • As a wedding car for my ayi
  • As a taxi for me since kindergarden, and now high school
  • As a travelling buddy from Mentakab to KL, and all over Malaysia
  • As daddy's car to his court cases
  • As a fun car buddy to stand at its side while It is moving ( for near distance of coz!) - no seat belts, nothing but just the wind and my buddy
  • As my number ONE best buddy to flaunt it to all my friends, coz it's WEE 1166!!

Well, guess I'll miss you so much, buddy! We'll meet till' next time ;)

A tribute to WEE 1166, I'll never forget your service for more than 30 years!





8 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

hahah..eh the car looks quite nicely maintained lor frm the photos...can deceive ppl...lol

Maiorem said...

Eh? What happened to the car???

pb said...

lol.. ya can deceive ppl! oo.. memories

Daphne said...

fuiyo, so the new buyer got cheated already, haha! the car was sold btw.

Angel Ooh said...

i oso feel 'sentimental' while reading ur blog la, i oso will remember standing on the sides of the car =)

Daphne said...

awh, im missing the times now ='(

MarcusDS said...

30 years?u werent even born..hahalol

Daphne said...

yea man, still we had the bond, and now it's gone ='(