Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Saturday morning

After prayer meeting at 6.30am, I went home. Sleeping is so important to me, important to everybody too.

No sleep=Get sick.

As i was just about to sleep, already in my slumber land, feels so nice to indulge in the slumber land, suddenly "Daphne ah! You didn't take back my house key?! " Aiyoooo, Ma. I forced my words out from me to answer her "It's on top of the toy chest!" (keeping my cool, about to burst) But okay, being respectful, patient and slow to anger was what I did.

Not long after, once again I enter the slumber land
, so peaceful and light as if I'm floating on puffy white clouds. "Beep beep..." Aiyoooooooooo "Daphne ah! Can you take my office key down on the table the round round one okay? Now! I'm late for a meeting in my office..." I uttered my words forcefully again "Yes Daddy..." (still keeping my cool) over the phone with him. Being very patient with the whole hoo-haa, I woke up and passed him the key, searched for his black bag, then went back to bed.

Please, no more disturbance...

Less than ten minutes, hehehe, slumber land, here I come! The joy of sleeping can never be compared to the joy of on line and Face Booking. With an empty-minded mood, I happily slept off (still about to enter the slumber land) *DING DONG DING DONG!!!" Aiyooooooooooooooooooooooo!! The grass cutter outside waiting to cut my house grass!
( cool-ness gone! )

What a sleepless morning!

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

"TAK ADA ORANG LA!"

LOL!

So now you're uncool? XD

Daphne said...

... I'm still me! :D