Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 26, 2009

No electricity, again....

"Hot... hot...!" *fans*

Everyone came out from their room. Esther was number one to "fly up" upstairs ( She was all alone in the dark downstairs haha! )

"No electricity ah?"- Esther. Obviously, she was the one who came upstairs first. I came out from my room, with my hand phone as my torch light, Esther too. Also, Derrick came out his own "torch light"- his Game Boy! Wennie was still snoring in her room, then I heard her switching on and off the switches, haha! " No electricity la,"- Daphne. Mom search for the five real torch lights for all of us. I think dad was in his dreamland that time, until the three siblings said we smelled smoke! Oh no, but it's from outside. He got up and looked carefully, see whether history repeats on 22nd July 2008.

So, the whole night, I tok tok tok to Esther. Suddenly, I saw fire from the outside through my window! The grass in our house caught fire! We all ran out, really, history repeats! I wondered why I can't switch on my hand phone. Panic stricken, we started to step the fire on the grass. We looked at the car porch, fire was so near on my dad's car. The Fire babies itself could jump and dance around! I was in fear. I tried to extinguish them but failed. Running away from my home was what I did. So, ran ran ran....

" Daphne, you're not going to school today, please babysit Derrick today, I've got morning function..."- Daddy Desmond.

Rupa-rupanya, saya hanya bermimpi! ( Only the green section ) :D

5 comments:

Maiorem said...

LOL, so you really had to babysit Derrick on Saturday?

Angel Ooh said...

hahaha!! Funny la all u ppl in the wee hse, haha!
dat nite i was half way playing game, sudenly all dark....
the difference is, addison ignored me and continued to sleep....
and i had to ignore myself too and went to sleep...ish...

Daphne said...

WALAO, so ooooohh la your family haha! it's okay, the electricity ignored us too =.=

Addison said...

eh, dis angel, middle of the nite, "addiboy, mei you dian. wake up la wake up la."
i said i'll wait for her while a lie on my bed la.
when she went into her room, i still awake wan ok?!
i watch u go into ur room

Daphne said...

um, siblings rivalry? okok, it's all over already, peace yo? =D