Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Another song :)

Another song from me today again. Just wanna share it in my blog, had inspiration from God ;)
Not because of "I need to find hope in God after WEE 1166 my baby had left me" Haha!!
Song title : "In You" , or maybe "What a Hope I've found In You" haven't made up my mind yet.

It goes...

I've found a hope in Jesus
To give me strength each day
You, Lord, designed my spirit
To be your humble, faithful servant

Lord, let your truth reign in us,
Show the people your way,
Let them come and find life in You, My Lord...

God's promises always true
I believe it, I receive it,
faith as a mustard seed.
My hope, my joy,
always comes from You.
So, Lord, what a hope I've found
In You!

For music students, the tempo and speed is "Andante"-( slightly slower than Allegro : Allegro means Quick) In short, it's moderately fast hehe :D

3 comments:

Melting Moments said...

can't wait to hear you sing and plays the piano again. We love all your compositions!

Daphne said...

haha, struggling to sing and play, can't multi-task.

Maiorem said...

I wanna sing!