Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Treasure Hunt

usually at home...

These days I can't seem to find all my belongings, either I've misplaced it/them, or there's a thief at home, maybe a "batu api" at home trying to stir up some fights. Nah, I think it's me who have misplaced those stuffs. Alzheimer? Short-term-memory (STM) lost? Not at my age hehe.

Just recently, I thought I've given Ma the receipt for claiming the cost of paper plates and cups. Gosh, she said it was me who have taken it! So, we went bingung for two days (definitely not Alzheimer alright). Search search... no result. Still praying very hard for the receipt.

Then, CDs started missing. Daddy said it was me! Me? They should be somewhere at home, or in the cars. I found back my friend's CDs, thank goodness. Now, my favourite nail clipper went missing. Oh dear me, I just realised my worship schedule for CF- lost! Apalah ni daphne... Just these days I'm super busy and in tight schedule till sort of like, not-so an organized person.

Need to pray and rebuke the forgetfulness in this family, not only me, but I've just got started with The Trend. Good thing Ma is always The Finder for everybody, she has the best memory. Well being busy is not a good excuse. Just be more careful next time when placing something.

=D

8 comments:

SniperAssaulter said...

Hoho, I also know what yours feeling, because I also got a lot of time of these "Experience".. =.=

Hope u can found back your belonging by yourself....Then u not need to worry whole day. Before I also a classic example.
Hence, I still got something missing and now dunno where already............

hazel eyes said...

the best term for you is NYANYOKK! hahaha! the "amma" is conquering you ehh?

Maiorem said...

Don't rush, don't panic. Keep calm and eventually you'll remember where you last left your things.

Melting Moments said...

Hehehe... Must be your dad's gene!

Angel Ooh said...

i like the title u gave ur mum, THE FINDER !
Fuiyo...! like the title The Hulk like dat ar...hahahha

Daphne said...

we both gota learn the hard way, Chung.speechless to Hazel Eyes.
gud way of helping me, thanks Maiorem.Melting Moments, i totally agree!! Hehehe. Angel Ooh, I'l give you your title now, The Angel ;) happy leh lol...

Addison said...

u Microsoft Compact?

Daphne said...

hahaha!