Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nak Balik Tapi Bila ?

When can I have back my Malaysian life?
When can I see my own people again?
How long more is this training taking place?
Thank You for seeing me through this time. But I miss home. With tears I say this.

How strong more can I hold this fort?

It's a temporary emotional rush I get it, will snap out of it soon. Just need some time. Life is kinda like that, just gotta snap out of misery, the faster the better. I'm getting good at that already, but this time I just want more time.


With all the cwrap going on at home, home is still home lah.
Kan?

2 comments:

Nick said...

Hang in there Daphneeee! :D jia you!

Daphne said...

Aww thanks Nic !! :))