Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Family (Part Two)

This is also my family!
On Valentine's Day, I spent my time with my Singaporean family, my family and then headed back to Malaysia that evening for Thursday practice at church.
So, all in all I got to chill with ALL my loved ones- the Singaporeans, my family, HIS church, including JC :D




Mei Mei in Cheong Sam! Adeline is like the cutest baby everr!
Elise is as cool as the bass. Better don't mess with her hahah!
Hope is like... the dai ga jie of all the boys. You don't mess with her also :P
That's Noah, her brother behind.
This CNY celebration, I got the honour to play for Mr.Greg Yoon, renown Korean tenor vocalist. Man, his testimony is so heart warming.
Never in my wildest dream I dreamt of playing with an international artist and this, glory definitely goes to God.
Without His help, I wouldn't be able to finish practicing 6 songs in a day before the performances at HIS Church and I-City.









HIS Church brothers and sisters in Christ has taught me so much especially to think more of others and less of myself, to encourage each other with words, text messages, whatsapp, cards, and whatever not you could think of ways, creative ones to appreciate each other. In other words, to LOVE unconditionally. I've learnt also to pray in the spirit together. And of course, in and out, there are many other things I've picked up along the way learning from each other.

I also remember my two old buddies, Angel and Addison, taught me to be a better person too when I was with them. They showed me how to be truthful to myself, to love a person despite what he/she is and humility.

Grateful, really, for all these people whom I call them friends, bro and sis.

This love month of February made me realized how much I treasure them in my heart.



No comments: