Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Family (part one)

My Ayi sent me and my sister this on whatsapp :D

CNY season and the lovey dovey Valentine's Day have come to past. Well, almost, for the CNY season. We have a total of 15 days to celebrate this Chinese Lunar New Year every year.

Every year is a better year. Ain't it?

I noticed this year's celebration is a little different. What made me super contented and happy is that I actually spent all my time with ALL my loved ones. This is only part one.

The Singaporeans whom I dearly love most.

Monkey faces

Dillon : My bubblegum, finally!




You gota' love these three adorable musketeers :P
The long awaited baby prince Wafrie
Stylo Mylo


I'm lovin this kid, really :D


Gotcha! "Homework" ehh?
Later, we left for Singapore with the Singaporeans on a spontaneous, last minute trip.





Sooo windy !

And of course, the crazy hours and hours of watching Hong Kong dramas, series and movies.
I just read the subtitles :P

Part two coming up!

No comments: