Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More than music

I look forward to my Pop and Rock ensemble class. It's my teacher- Mr.Frank. He's so frank that you'll just like him :D

What I'm saying is that, he teaches me/us more than music, of what lies further than just playing well and sounding awezome'. He lectures about the individual, how a musician is supposed to be, the music market, the 'Real' world out there- people and work-  and what causes musicians to play the music. It's not just about making all the money by buying the attention of the crowd with all the thrilling sounds/softwares used but at the end of the day, they are just great sounds without having a real meaning behind the song. Are we pursuing music merely for the money, or are we doing it just because of a really cool cert from a really cool college? He rather hopes that musicians play their music because of what they feel, filled with emotions and thoughts. It's not just a about passion, it's more than a passion. Music impacts and changes lives.

Btw, Mr.Frank was the bassist for the legendary Alleycats band.
;)

Coolies hoho!

No comments: