Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lets do this!

Looking at where I am right now, I'm no longer a little girl who's so carefree to run around without having any responsibilities to worry, a teenager (my time is almost up, reaching the 20' soon) who's comfortable in school, all safe and sound in a what-seem-like-a protected environment.

I'm growing up.

To be woman after God's desires and heart. To face tougher decision makings, tougher environment where it won't be so kind to me anymore (like the dark forest in LOTR?), tougher paths for me to walk through and tougher emotional moments to handle.

I don't think so I'll be able to go through all these in life alone. Nevertheless, I know Someone will. He promised to live in me, with me. And all these will sharpen my character and personality. "You only bring your character to heaven," Rick Warren.

Follow Jesus. Set my heart and affection on things above, follow Him and put my eyes on Jesus. In all circumstances, rejoice in hope! For the joy of the Lord is my strength. Put my hope in Jesus. Never blame others that I didn't follow Him. I should be minding my own business.
Be patient and persevere. Insults will come. But do not run away from my call. Do it with excellence. Let God get the glory.
Hold on to good things. Reject evil. Love sincerely. 
Be steadfast. Pray.
(Ps Raymond Mooi)

Lets do this! God grant me strength.

No comments: