Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Friend worth living for

Mom said this :
Friendship is like a train. People get down and get up the train. Some friends will walk away but we can have new friends along the way.

I guess it's really rare to see a good friend to stay in the same train for long.
Friends don't last.
Unless we really care for each other, we will tolerate and accept the other- in happy and crappy times.

It's a sad truth. I always never wanted to believe this. But, friends just don't last.
All except for One. Sometimes it seems difficult for me to understand this loving friendship I have- the one and only one that will last forever- and without this friendship, I would have died.

Because of You, I am alive.
Because of You, I have hope.
Because of You, I learn to be a better person each day.
Because of You, I will be forever sustained by Your love.

Because of You, I will live for You.

You are a friend worth living for. For there is the place I am able to fully trust, commit my plans, dreams, and desires without worrying whether will I get betrayed. Betrayal, is the hardest part for me to forgive.

No comments: