Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In the Race

I gota admit. Running on a race requires not only physical strengths but particularly the mental ones too. Without strong mental strength, one will not finish its race because the mind will manipulate the rest of the body to give up.

One of the things in life I've learnt in the book Purpose Driven Life is :
"Do not be envious of the runner in the lane next to you; just focus on finishing your race." Galations 6:4 says that "Do your own work well, and then you will have something to be proud of. But don't compare yourself with others."

Comparing is about what I don't have.

Whenever I feel insecure, that is the time I have to settle my identity in Christ. Only secure people can serve. I fear that I'm not good enough for Him and but now I know that that's a lie! God's gifts are good, we just need to sharpen them. Whatever gifts you have been given can be enlarged and developed through practice. What I have, I gota stretch myself and learn all I can.

Different people have different task to do. So who are we to determine whether he or she is qualified for God or not. The Lord is the Master.
Therefore, mind our own business and finish the task, fulfill our responsibilities, keep our promises, complete our commitments and not leave the job half undone. Wherever field we're put in, there is a purpose for us to be there. Even if it's gota be the smallest service, just play that part.

:)

No comments: