Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

New playground soon!

Ok I just ended my semester today teehee! I made it! It felt really fast- from day 1 orientation to blue scales, chord progressions practices to rushing for projects and assignments and exams... the main thing is that I'm moving on to the next semester soon in July, another busy one but it's gonna be a new playground for me. So bring it on! Plan to get a quality keyboard later on too.

I guess I learnt much on improvisation and theory in contemporary music, basic ones, and will go into the deeper advance ones in the next sem. Had fun applying new techniques and, especially, searching for the right feeling when it comes to contemporary and jazz music. I learnt on the types of people too when it comes to music business and friendship. Some will stand by your side no matter what happens, some will tag on the good musicians for personal gain, and some will back bite on each other to... God knows whatever they're thinking. Then again, no one is perfect or is the kindest in the entertaining industry. But then again, hehe, I'm really thankful to have friends to learn with, eat with (ohhh you should see WHAT and WHERE we eat nyek nyek <3), share stories and feelings with etc. We went through the ups and downs together which I'll treasure them always :) My college is friggin happening. It's like a story book to me.

Anyway, May is ending, and June (duhh) is coming. This time I'll make sure that I'll have a REAL break- a break that I never had before. Still, I'll try to learn as many new songs as possible and polish up some techniques in the holidays. Time to catch up with some of my friends too, I think.

No comments: