Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fatigue, i think

My Semester is ending soon... and KungFu Panda 2 is coming out this Thursday! (says my piano teacher)

You've got it! - I've got nothing to blog about anything.

...and my sista is coming back FOR GOOD on the 21st of August soon!
*British slang* Congratzzulation to muy dearezt siztah! A barrister soon ;)

When she comes home, I'll take her to a good chinese restaurant, facial time, watch movies, shop for clothes, go for a camp (YEAH), and start to sort out our wardrobe and rooms, again.

I'm getting my sister back soon! Heh heh heh, I don't have to call up that man/woman to book some movie tickets, talk over the phone for food delivery, guide someone on the road bla bla anything to do with talking to the UNKNOWN... they just creep me out. Teehee!

I'm also just waiting for time to pass where I can get my freakin driving license, it's taking ages for me. Tomorrow, I'll be going for my PRE-test, yeah PRE-test, not even THE test and waking up at 5am soon because I need to be at William's by 6.30am coz they're gonna pick up some other students along the way which pissed me off with their 'warm' service i paid so much you inefficient people i'm just too sleepy im talking rubbish okay good night bye.

Promise for proper updates reeeeeeeal soon.

No comments: