Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just another day

I passed! Nah, not my driving test hee. No not yet. I passed Sem 1 and got in to Sem 2! The best part was my good friend Jo Yee will be in the same Sem with me whee! Plus, my 2 other good friends, Jun and Joanne who took a different course will be in the same Sem too. OKay okie, so generally the J trio that I've met (including me, four) in day 1, became BFFs :D

Dr. Sergio, one of the lecturers from Spain, who holds a phD in Music, marked our Theory test. Friendly teacher, I hope. God blessed me with a 100 in Theory and 85 in English. I'm one happy kid :) Also, only 9/56 students were placed in Sem 2. God is good to me and my family. Saved up time and money.

We had ice breaking today, the talk-about-yourself part was bit nervous for me. Another best part was, my group won for the treasure hunt, surprisingly, and we got a T-shirt each teehee! Credits to the boys who were the walking brains. And I'm officially an ICOM student cause' I got my student ID today. Finally a student card in my life, can go and watch movies in cheaper rate nyek nyek!

4 comments:

pb said...

woohoo! good for u =)

Wendee said...

wow! congratulations on making it and all the best to you daphne! :)

Angel Ooh said...

wah, nice, congrats =D
enjoy ur college days~!

Daphne said...

Thanks y'all :D Teehee!