Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

surprise!


I was kinda disappointed on Thursday last week. But I still thank God for not giving me the green light to be in Disney tribute :D As I was sulking over the disappointment that I faced, tired, energy drenched from the everyday-LRT-travelling routine, I received a phone call from my friend, Alex. I was supposed to meet him at 5pm but it was already 6.25pm. Then he drove over to my house. I peered outside the compound of my house and saw a pretty girl in the front seat. Caitlen?? (his sister) Nah, it was...
Faith! *Who is she??*

She's one of my besties in secondary school, everyday called each other and had long chat over the phone about stuffs (nyek nyek), one of the blues-also known as PREFECTS, likes to design cards bookmarks and always made something out of nothing, we sang and played piano together in school and home, we tongue-twist when speaking Bahasa Melayu and freaked out during BM Lisan, moved to home schooling at the age of
14 or 15, missed her loads since then. I can't pen everything down here in this blog, but yeah she's still my good friend :D

So the two surprised me on that cheerful evening! Technically, it was Alex who wanted to surprise both of us, but Faith found out soon that she'll be seeing me. "Better surprise one than none"- Alex hahaha. *clicks the 'like' button on the happy three old friends photo above*

Me looking all messed up from that picture above, I don't care :P As long as we looked happy in the photo, everything's picture purfecto :D

PS : My very own cousin, Stanley Wee thought that the left-most girl who tied her hair up was Angel Ooh @.@

***

We looked alike seriously??

No comments: