Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

A very special gift

When I open my Facebook, most of the posts I could see on my home page written by all the Seventeens are none other but the unfriendly abbreviation- SPM! GAaaah when is this thingy gonna end?? How lah to manage my time to cover all the chapters before trials next month??! Friggin' panic.

I was extremely restless yesterday night, more like throughout the night. I kept taking out my calendar and counting the dates over and over again, double checked my time table- Would I be able to make it in time to study everything? Talk about stressss -.- After the long dilemma, I shoved my books aside, took out my worn-out faithful Our Daily Journey.

It was about a man named Job- famous in the Bible, the one who lost everything : his wife, children, livestock, land etc. yet still stands firm on his faith in God eventhough it could be very frustrating at times. Such courage is ought to be admire by many. Then I came to a paragraph saying :

It's hard to wait when you're restless; and understandably, Job confessed, " My heart is troubled and restless". If that sounds familiar (like absolutely right now now happening) , remember Jesus' promise, "I am leaving you with a gift- peace of mind and heart" (John 14:27)

A peace of mind and heart is what I really need right now! All I need to do is to have more faith in God that He will help me in my preparation, during and after SPM 2010. I should live by faith and not by sight in God. Shouldn't I start to count my trust in God rather than counting that silly calendar? :)

EXTRA
My favourite verse of the whole year :

I am leaving you with a gift- peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid.
John 14.27

No comments: