Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh the good times with my family

  • I ajak my jamming kaki. Technically, he was the one taking out his guitar and asked me to play the piano. Whoosh, the tuning part needed patience the most! It was either his guitar was out of tune or my babey- pianoooo! So we jammed and time flies so quickly that I haven't got to finish up my homework. Feeling scared about tomorrow, I decided to get panic only tomorrow lah. Nyek nyek. But it was another good jamming session with my daddy. Our playing were extremely 'kopiak' telling you @.@ There were times- too loud, too rough, too complicated, and he will go "Oh, B flat key... don't want! ". Yes, the good times just me and my dad :)

  • Oh yeah, Derrick and I managed to achieve something that we were really proud of- tricking Esther into our brilliant plan nyahahha! The story went like this :

GOING OUT FOR MAKAN:
We were all in the car. Mom and Dad don't close the gate usually. She spoke in didactic tone asking either one of us to slide close the gate (classic bully by the eldest huh). So we decided to do LAT TA LI LAT TA LI TAM PLOM. She lost! Yues, and off she closed the gate. Immediately, I had the most awesome idea!

Daphne : Derrick! Let's pakat to trick her to close the gate next time or do ANYTHING! Doing the dishes, off the fan, off the lights, everything! *grins*

Derrick : OK! *grins*

(Always coming out with our palms facing upwards was the plan)

COMING BACK HOME:
Here we go again. Someone had to go slide open the gate. Derrick and I had a wry wit each, smiling at each other and then laughed our heads off! Yet, she still doesn't know a thing! That poor girl tsk tsk tsk. First trial of the betting, all three of us had our palms facing upwards. I stared with my eyes wide open at Derrick. He acted blur. Game carried on. Second round, Derrick and I still had our palms upwards and yuessss again Esther lost! The whole family erupted with gales of laughter. Mom and dad already knew that their two sly kiddo children were up to something fishy! Unfortunately, our plan was 'dimansuhkan oleh' daddy the spoil-plan guy. Ended up, we all laughed our heads off like a drunkard family.

Good times, good times... :D

3 comments:

Maiorem said...

Teamwork, eh?

Melting Moments said...

Hey! I like your blog a lot! All the "kopiak" Nyek Nyek! kind of words! makes me laugh! God bless you and family, young lady! oh yeah! all the best for your coming SPM :)

Daphne said...

Maiorem : Yues haha!

Melting Moments : Hey Aunty Bee! Thanks heehee, can't wait to finish SPM. Hope to jam with Ben and Tim soon with their guitar and clarinet, and you on the mic haha! Will intro my friend who plays the violin too hehe :D God bless you and take care =D