Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quickie Sprinkles of Updates

First of all...

INTERNET CONNECTION IS FRIGGIN' SLOW!! Gaaaah!

Okay, here's the really quick updates :) Bangkit album is gonna be released on the 16th September 2010, on... MALAYSIA DAY! It's a small gift to Malaysia. For those who supported me and my sista, once again thank you loads peeps :)

Next, Drama season 2010 is finalleee over babey! This year's was pweety awesome-
  • we got to travel and hop in from buses to buses from school to PTPL university to MSU campus.
  • we got to be STUFFED like stinky potatoes (bleack) in one small lecture hall together with 6 drama teams (15 ++ per team), a few debate teams and 20 choral speaking teams ( a classroom size per team! ) !! Excluding teachers?? *gulps*
  • we got to be entertained by 3 spontaneous talented friends from Subang Jaya school while waiting for the closing ceremony. Those friends were awesome yet humble. A cool guitarist, a sweet singer and a funky dancer. Thumbs up! Love the cheer from the crowd.
  • we got labelled as "selfish" by a random all-tensed-up teacher for sharing the toilet with three friends. Man, I could tell that she reeeeeeally had to go and pee!
  • Also, we got to be the Johan :)

After 5 years involving hectically hectic and hysterically hysteria with Drama, with all the bittersweet and embarassing moments I had gone through with all my beloved friends, I'm sooooo gonna miss this when I'm out of school! Credits to our faithful Pn.Suneeta and the drama team, and to God in our prayers.

Photos in FB. Cheers ;)

No comments: