Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Snippets of updates

Wheee~ I have a random post. Recently, me and my family went to eat fish. Nyeheh... That restaurant serves the best steamed fish I've eaten so far- no fishy smell! Only 45 minutes and we were visited by so many interesting people.

First, the VCD cetak rompak guy came- a norm scene. Flipped through the whole list, bought Karate Kid. Crystal clear man! Ten minutes later, a keropok uncle came and we bought his prawn crackers. Crunchy. Our food arrived. What's next? A youngster came to offer daddy his durian! Man I tell you, this guy was extremely persistant! In order to keep him away while we were eating, dad kindly told him that he WILL buy his durians after dinner. That guy stood outside the door, watching over us like a guardian angel... *sprinkles*- all the way until we finished our dinner. Daddy bought ALL his durians for RM350 *pengsan*

You will never gonna believe who was next. While we were still busy gobbling down our food, a Chinese man mysteriously magically appeared right beside daddy, holding two miserable car wipers "You want buy this one ah??? " Looking at the wipers, daddy decided to buy because it was cheap -.- I think we practically almost bought everyone's stuffs without thinking through our big brains. Now that's dangerous. Anyway, we didn't entertain our last guest selling rocket magazines.

Just another random day. Not much to update yet. Did some shopping and homework, have been stuffing durians down my stomach like, everyday -.- ; playing around with my toys- old and new clothes. Spending lotsa time with Esther Weeee the Elephant and the other elephant which is my bruther. Resemblance? Both have cutee biggie elephant ears LOL. Oh, I changed my French Connection United Kingdom spectacles too to a lighter colour, more youth friendly. No more being toooot by people with FCUK hehe. I don't use that word.

5 comments:

Maiorem said...

Jarod would be disappointed.

Angel Ooh said...

RM350 of durian ?? #_#
haha

Daphne said...

Jarod?

Angel, your mom ate the durians too lols =D yesterday!

Maiorem said...

Yeah, for not buying the Rocket magazine!

Daphne said...

lol!