Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh Oats!

Time : 10.00pm
Day : Monday night
Location : Dinning table
Activity : Mugging Biology

Felt hungry, asked mom how to make oats. Took out Quaker Oats, some berries and raisins, Tesco's 3 in 1 Oat Oats pre-mixed cereal drink, condensed milk and cereals. Poured in hot water and then ready to savour!

*munch munch yum yum*

At the end of the whole oat savouring process, I felt my mouth was sticky and yucky #.#
No sooner, I wondered why did I eat oats in the very beginning. Not that I love eating oats. I've never eaten oats before and it tasted like baby's food. Then I realised I was in Biology Chapter 6 Nutrition page full of the words GRAINS, WHOLE GRAINS, NUTS, Oats, WHEATGERM etc.

No wonder lah I'm hungry for oatssss... =D

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

Oh man, now you're making me miss oats D:

XD

Daphne said...

lols, make yourself one! :D