Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Good Trip

Loving Singapore now... The land where I got lost at the age of 5, in some hawker center... So many stories and good memories together with my maternal families. Might be thinking of studying in Singapore after some inspiration :) CleanER city than Malaysia hehe and good environment. Food? Can't beat Malaysia lah! hah! My Singapore cousin Claire right beside me said ''CAAAANNNNN" ha... :) Never open a single book, stress free from everything back in KL and I love it! Just did a little Add Maths questions. Will upload some good photos real soon. Bought a good Canon IXUS S95 camera, a GPS and a cam recorder. Will have a better update soon. Soreee :D

Gah, can't wait for my soon-to-be long looooong vacation after SPM!
;)

No comments: