Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What to do... (sarcasm)

"...and the next play to represent our zon is... "KITES" from SMK Seksyen 3 Bandar Kinrara!"
announced the judge for Drama Competition 2010. By the way, you don't have to buy a ticket to watch the plays :)

NoooOOoo!!!! I don't want to win this year! Funny.
This means I had to represent my team for the next level!
This means more time in school!
This means less time to study -.-
what the cwrap...

Walamak, how about the ASEAN games that I'm helping out for a week without studying in school?
Gah, so many things to decide and reconsider. Even when I said "No!", people wouldn't let me quit. Worse, I got lectured for prioritising my time bla blaa. I didn't do anything wrong you see. Too many things in school. People said I studied like mad and need to take some break. I took too many breaks in helping out for Bacathon, Teacher's Day Celebration, staying backss, church works, and other external factors etc. Yet, I'm not good enough for them. My marks are in between 70-90% and I know I can do better, I just need MORE time to study to push my marks to a stable 80% and above.

Perfectionist? I can't help it ='(

What to do...

5 comments:

Maiorem said...

Oftentimes you need to allow your mind to rest in order to absorb and understand what you have learned.

Daphne said...

my teacher said my mind is very cluttered -.- n yeah man maybe i need to rest! after my spm, vacation! hah!

Chele said...

weh...okay.dropped a comment. and high5 for having the same bz life.

Chele said...

weh...okay.dropped a comment. and high5 for having the same bz life.

Daphne said...

Chele, yeah we're living each other's life EVERYDAY @.@ shall catch up with u thru ur blog too ;)