Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Embracing challenges

...with Joy.

An inspiration from Pb's corner *winks*

I just found out why people can get sooo stressed up with life! We should embrace challenges (any kind of 'cabaranss') not just for the sake of it, but the best way to face them, is to face them with Joy! That way, we will not get too stressed up while going through the it-seem-like-the-hardest part of our lives. Not only with Joy, but with the strength of God to help us persevere and endure the difficult times :)

My big challenges that are in my way :

  • study like durrr...
  • becoming a Miss Independent
  • (soon) carrying the mommiedaddie's job eg. preparing breakfast, check doors at night, arrange transportation for tuitions, washings etc. when they are away for 2 1/2 friggin' weeks in UK! I guess I'll blog about it reeeal soon :P
  • go out alone and ride a public transportation! Maybe at least with one friend I knew for a start hehe :)
  • get out of my bler era!

and...

  • learn the road directions well!!

I reeeally needa overcome my lousy sense of direction. When I thought it was a toilet or something, it was the store room. Super malufying man *grins* Plus, am I not going to drive next year? Pfft =)

Anyway, this is what life is. To live, laugh, learn and love. Make sure that everything we do, do it with full of Joy (a little Joy does help too) and pray pray pray! Never underestimate the power of prayers. It will help us to think and react positively and wisely.

:)

8 comments:

Wendee said...

miss independent betul! all the best daphne =D

Maiorem said...

I'm all too familiar with public transportation...don't rely on buses, and if you need information on what trains to take to get somewhere, you can ask me :)

Maiorem said...

Oh, and I think the new settings, i.e. "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." is good especially when there is spam.

pb said...

hey, when are u parents leaving to uk?

Daphne said...

Wendee :
haha terima kaseh babe! But I don't like that 'Miss Independent' song =D

Maiorem :
train? I'm not gonna go THAT far haha! Mabybe just the LRT lols. I need the settings to know where my friends commented old post new post @.@

Addison said...

hi miss, his train = LRT

Maiorem said...

Yeah, by "train" I meant LRT and Monorail.

Daphne said...

Pb : end of June. Kenapa? :)

Addison n Maiorem : I tot
train=long distance
LRT/monorail=short distance

@.@