Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My che che is coming back!

Yuess! She's coming back... She's coming back! Ooh ooh la la la... (sounded like some sakai dancing @.@)

I'm so excited! Parents are going off to UK soon and when they're back, someone's back too!!!

It's time to catch up with my sis! ;)

Anyway, before she comes back and I'm so gonna lepak with my sista, please remember to vote for our songs here in Bangkit!!

Esther's song- Maybe Home
Daphne's song- A Heart for Malaysia

We're not professionals and our songs are recorded using simple programn, raw and started from scratch.
But we love music and hope you'll enjoy the songs ;)
Thanks loads for all your support and votes!

If the youtube is unseen below, please do drop by at jombangkit.org and click on the above 'Galeri Lagu', then vote! I promise you it won't take long :)



No comments: