Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wee Zhen-Li's day!

First of all...



Yea, today is not my birthday. It's Derrick's birthday today :)

Well bruther, you're nine this year! I can't wait for you to grow up, and be a man! But I still love you when you're still little, teehee. When I watched Ultraman and Transformer, I think about you haha! Not that I watched that Au-ta-man... I still remember you with your pacifier and now a Ketua Kelas : Kecik-kecik cili padi la you.

The TGI Friday workers sang him a birthday song and made him say a speech. Anyhow, we still preferred Chilis- better quality of steak and ribs with bottomless fruit juices ;)



Uncle Daniel made him a special 3D card too :)
Designed by Dan Wee


2 comments:

Edward Tan said...

hrm...the shirt looks so much like esther's...haha...

Daphne said...

hahaha! like durrrh! Ur present lols =D