Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mother-father role (for awhile)

"Bye! Make sure you don't cry!"

Those were the last words before they left- 3 weeks babey! For the first day in the first few hours, I did sooo many washing! From cups to clothes and pots and pans and plates. Everything after school non-stop. Hang the clothes and tidy up the living room. Now I know how hard it is to play a mother's role.

Then came dinner. Supposedly to call up the restaurant for delivery, thrice and they ain't picking up the blardy phone! Changed of plan, decided to call Wennie my cousin- no respond. Walamak! Panicked, I took out some vegetable and eggs, then cooked the rice. It turned out, tasty! Stir fry Choi Sam with garlic and Chai Po Neng (Lobak Manis Telur) hehe! Derrick likes my cooking, so... I past! Nyek nyek!

Just for these 3 weeks of being a miss independant.
3 weeks I'm playing a mother-father role at home taking care of my bruther and the house. First day itself already a hoo-ha. At night, I had to check all the doors, paranoid I took all the keys to the room and sleep with it, hah! But, surprisingly I like taking up challenges now. It grooms me to be a tougher girl.

PS : I think I'm gonna looooove cooking... soon! :)

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

taking the keys to sleep..i DID THAT TOO!!! when i had to baby sit you and derrick last time. haha, you super woman you will do fine and just pray lah that people will let you go for teh stuff you dont want to do, you may not be able to change their minds but God can :D

Daphne said...

u BABY sit me n derrick? lols! i don't rmbr that le. Im so praying hard for it. Maybe i'll go for both ASEAN games n drama... huhu.. I don't know la!!!! skype with u guys soon.