Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Of birthdates

  • It's been looong since I last blogged. It's the familiar phrase coming out from me again. Coz' I'm busy jam-packed, been blasted with lotsa work, responsibilities, others who chucked their responsibilities to me etc. It has been always hard for me to say no and turn down on people. But I've changed this time. I know what are my priorities and I gotta care for myself and not pleasing others from now on.
  • Recently, I've looked into a little girl's life. I've known her for a long period of time, one of my good friend. She is always jolly, creative, cheerful soul, cheerful heart, loves to sing, loves to entertain her friends and loves being around with people she knows- kids her age, teenagers, adults, even grannies and grandees! Almost everyone adores this little girl, except a few of her mates envied her gift of singing and the life she is having. I discovered that she hates birthdays, surprisingly, especially her own birthday. Her friends forgotten her birthday. Upset. Feeling deeply concern for her, I tried to tell her that it's okay. Yet, she cried many times. Praying that she will get over it and will meet new friends along the way, she told me that she didn't want to make any effort like she used to to surprise her friends anymore on their special days.
  • Dumbfounded, she's just a kid. I wish I could help her. I tried talking to her as an adult, what you did for your friends will not be rewarded the same to you. We face disappointment too in life. But still, I think I understand her feeling. It was her sensitivity that led her made all her good buddies' special day a special and memorable one. I hope that she will find her way out and know that Jesus remembers her birthday, always and forever. Isn't that the best person to remember our birthday?

No comments: