Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

His smiles are mine too!

I'm so proud of my bruther today...

He was...


elected...


as...


the...


Ketua Kelas in 3 Kreatif!!


Haha, he was smiling from ear to ear since he came home :) He hopes to be a Pengawas by the end of the year, for standard 4 year 2011. Well bro, u'll make it and God will help you- to grow bigger and not get bullied!

This post is specially for you, Derrick! ( if you're reading it) nyeheh =D

5 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

CONGRATS DERRICK!!!!! haha pengawas ar, only if mum let him be lah!

Fuyoh ketua kelas! haha

~StH3R~ said...

you know maybe derrick should start blogging, since he is already using facebook, ow wait maybe TWITTER first, less words!!!

Haha!! p/s: can make him improve in karangan/essay lolx

Daphne said...

DErrick : YAAAAAYS!! I will start blogging. Waiting for Daphne to do for me.

Daphne : Proud hoh, hahaha... everywhere he goes, the neck tie doesn't leave him. hahaha... (even to James' shop to eat Fried Kuey Tiaw) He gota buckle up with his studies now =D

::Xx PiNk DoLpHiN xX:: said...

lol..so fast derek standard 3 d?swt...

Unknown said...

yeah, I'm ageing too =p (Daphne)