Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Indecisive

It's a holiday for me today! No school, no nerd-ing in school today... Weee~ So... I was in a dilemma first stage : To cook or not to cook. The bread on the table, didn't look much appealing to me. Then, Maggi or Nuggets? Oily-fatty-processed-food are not so my choice (in other words, lazy lah to fry) O.K.! Maggi then. But...
OR

???

Dilemma.

It took me five miserable minutes to choose. Apa lah ini... Then came the ingredients part. Tomatoes? Eggs? Prawns?

Final product :

Breakfast set : Maggi Curry and Ribena~

Healthy but not so healthy breakfast

It's a hoooliday!

=D

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

Eh? How come you got holiday one? My holiday is because of Perak Sultan's birthday, but you are in KL???
So, how's the "new flavour"?

Daphne said...

Oh, it was awesome!